This 7.48-acre park fronts 1,660 linear feet of mostly Living Shoreline along the Indian River Lagoon with facilities for launching of canoes and kayaks. Brevard County repaired Hurricane Irma damages and constructed improvements to enhance the stability and resiliency of the Park’s shoreline.
- provided customary conceptual, preliminary, and final design services to address the entire Park Lagoon shoreline including design of:
- a living shoreline along the northern portion of the Park where the exposed open water fetch and wave heights are minimal; and
- a rock revetment along the southern portion of the Park where the exposed open water fetch and wave heights are significant;
- obtained SJRWMD and USACE permits; and
- spot-checked construction for compliance with plans, specifications and permits.